- Chop the Beetroots in to eights and the Apples in quarters leaving the skin on. Chop the Carrots into similar size pieces for an equal cook time.
- Add them to a large baking tray and toss them in Olive Oil and Wine. Then give them a good sprinkle of Salt and Pepper.
- Bake at 180°C for 35-40mins. Turning them occasionally.
- Add the vegetables to a blender along with the Chicken Stock. Blend until totally smooth.
- Take your Grissini and wrap them with a slice of Smoked Salmon. Rest on the top of the bowl of soup and sprinkle with the finely chopped Red Onion and Dill.
Winter Soup with Smoked Salmon Grissini